Tuesday, March 29, 2005

HB 259: Licensing/Regulating Adult Living Residences

H.B. 259, P.N. 282 (WATSON). This would create an act concerning the licensing and regulation of adult living residences.
The Intra-Governmental Council on Long Term Care would make recommendations on rules and regulations concerning assisted living residences.
The Public Welfare Department would be the lead agency in licensing and regulating adult living residences. The Department would have the right to inspect, with full access, an assisted living residence. Residences found to be facing health and safety risks would be relocated by the Department in conjunction with appropriate local authorities.
Fees for a license or license renewal of a provider would range from $50 to $500 according to the number of beds. A provisional six month license would be available for a licensee with certain violations that can be corrected during that time.
An administrator of such a facility would be required to complete a minimum of 120 hours of approved instruction, pass a test, and undergo 36 hours of continuing education every two years.


At 2:39 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Finishing second in politics gets you lesbian phone sex oblivion. lesbian phone sex


Post a Comment

<< Home