Tuesday, March 29, 2005

HB 399: Resumption of Prior Surname

H.B. 399, P.N. 425 (BUXTON). This would amend Title 54 (Names).
A surviving spouse seeking to resume a prior surname would be able to do so by filing notice with the county Prothonotary or similar county office, as opposed filing with the Clerk of Courts of Common Pleas as required under current law.


Post a Comment

<< Home