Wednesday, April 27, 2005

HB 691: Receiverships for Blighted Residential Buildings

H.B. 691, P.N. 784 (WALKO) This would create the Blighted Property Receivership Act.
This would allow a residential building determined by court to violate municipal or housing codes or is determined to be a public nuisance and the violations are not corrected after 90 days, or is an immediate safety or health threats to tenants or adjoining neighbors, to be ordered by a court to be placed into receivership to a party requesting to be the receiver. The receiver could obtain court approval to reduce a first lien held by the same mortgagor to reflect a property value that is less than the amount of the first lien. A court may rescind a receivership.

4 Comments:

At 12:20 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

It is about time someone start to do something about blight. It is ruining Philadelphia and we need more action.

 
At 11:47 AM, Blogger job opportunitya said...

Exciting blog. Your site was amazing and will be
back again! I never get tired of looking for blogs
just like this one.
Search for my disapointments plastic surgery blog, it will leave you speechless.

 
At 2:46 AM, Blogger job opportunitya said...

Fruitful blog. I favor your site and I shall
return to it! I go to sites like this when I get the
chance, and find blog just like this.
I know that you love my work so, look up my school consolidation blog.

 
At 6:22 AM, Blogger zom-bie said...

Astonshing blog. I relished in the site and you
know I will be going to it again! Surfing the internet
hepls me to find blogs that arfe just as good.
Please take a journey to my cash advance austin blog.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home