Tuesday, August 02, 2005

H.B. 994: Barring Commonwealth from Decreasing Special Education Funding to any School District

H.B. 994, P.N. 1140 (STAIRS) This would require the Commonwealth to pay each school district for special education either the same amount as the previous year, or an amount equal to:
The district’s market value divided by either a.) the personal income aid ratio or b.) .5, whichever is the larger denominator; the product of which would be multiplied by the district’s expenditures on special education programs (including related costs such as salaries, maintenance services, books, and supplies related to special education, but not including administrative instructional support, pupil personnel, appraisal services, psychological testing, speech pathology and audio services, supervision speech pathology and audio services, social work services, computer assisted instruction services, instruction and curriculum development services, instruction staff development services, legal services, principal office services, medical services, nursing services, transportation services, and staff development) three years prior to the year in which expenditures are to be made.

11 Comments:

At 8:50 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

like tumbler and tipsy days hopefully we will remain in high spirits. well, good day

 
At 5:19 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Usted realmente ha hecho un buen trabajo en esto. �Gu�rdelo para arriba!Good Wishes, Margo mortgage lead company

 
At 2:57 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

[color=#9db]Hi all,
the weather is a little bit a lot cloudy today, and I can't sport outdoor, but nevermind. Next week is the birthday of my wife, and I wanna fly with her far far away for a few days, just the two of us. I have the catalogues about[/color] [url=http://www.tourismonline.info/sitemap3.html]asia hotel reservation[/url] [color=#9db]and I am looking for like a maniac. It's even less expensive than my estimate, I think that my lady will be surprised a lot.
cheers,
Michael[/color]

 
At 8:22 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

2000% INTERNET PROFITS

 
At 3:13 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Great article! Thanks.

 
At 8:55 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Thanks for interesting article.

 
At 12:16 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Excellent website. Good work. Very useful. I will bookmark!

 
At 10:12 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hi!
You may probably be very curious to know how one can make real money on investments.
There is no need to invest much at first.
You may commense earning with a money that usually is spent
for daily food, that's 20-100 dollars.
I have been participating in one company's work for several years,
and I'll be glad to share my secrets at my blog.

Please visit my pages and send me private message to get the info.

P.S. I make 1000-2000 per day now.

http://theinvestblog.com [url=http://theinvestblog.com]Online Investment Blog[/url]

 
At 7:02 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Genial post and this fill someone in on helped me alot in my college assignement. Say thank you you as your information.

 
At 2:43 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Approvingly your article helped me very much in my college assignment. Hats off to you enter, wish look audacious in behalf of more interrelated articles soon as its sole of my favourite subject-matter to read.

 
At 2:24 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hi
Very nice and intrestingss story.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home