Thursday, April 28, 2005

HB 488: Clearinghouse of Prototypes of School Buiding Designs

H.B. 488, P.N. 527 (MACKERETH) This would amend the Public School Code, Act 14 of 1949, P.L. 30.
The Education Department would create a clearinghouse of prototypes of school building designs along with evaluations of each design according to health, safety, accessibility, environmental protection, and energy efficiency standards. These designs would be used by school districts when considering construction designs for their schools. Ownership of each design should be retained by the original professional who designed it.

5 Comments:

At 12:19 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Has anyone thought what this will do to architects who specialize in school building design? If schools become cookie cutter designs, any originality and responses to new needs will be lost.

 
At 10:46 AM, Blogger job opportunitya said...

Energizing blog. It blew me away and I loved your
site. when I have the time to surf the net, i try
finding blogs as good as your site.
My plastic surgery baltimore blog, is something you need to peep out!

 
At 6:48 PM, Blogger job opportunitya said...

Fascinating blog. I loved the site you did a good
job on it, I will be back! I surf the net for blog
like this one.
I'm looking at the possibility of checking your bad plastic surgery blog.

 
At 6:41 PM, Blogger job opportunitya said...

Unusual blog. I liked the site its from so much I
have to visit it again! I surf the web for blogs like
yours in my spare time.
Please come by and see my plastic surgery dallas blog.

 
At 2:50 PM, Blogger overnight cash advance said...

Extraordinary blog. Your site was hip and fresh
and we'll visit it again! I love surfing the internet
for blogs.
Stop by and look at my united cash advance blog site.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home