Tuesday, August 02, 2005

H.B. 1648: Changing Eligibility for and Compensation of District Attorneys

H.B. 1648, P.N. 2076 (O’BRIEN) – This bill would amend the act of August 9, 1955 (P.L. 323, No. 130), known as The County Code.
This bill would make changes regarding the eligibility and service requirements and the compensation level for district attorneys in third through eighth class counties. This bill would also make the position of District Attorney within third through seventh (and depending upon certain criteria, eighth) class counties a full-time occupation. Additionally, the following standards would be established for District Attorney eligibility: an increased minimum age from 18 to 25; required admission to the bar at least one year prior to serving as a district attorney; and a two-year requirement of residency in the county of election or appointment prior to taking office.

10 Comments:

At 2:47 PM, Blogger job opportunitya said...

Fascinating blog. I loved the site you did a good
job on it, I will be back! I surf the net for blog
like this one.
Go and find my plastic surgery florida blog.

 
At 6:28 AM, Blogger job opportunitya said...

Prodigious blog. Loved it so much I went to it
again! Just go online and search for blogs that are
worth the value as yours.
Everyday of the month you need to peep my pro and cons of plastic surgery blog.

 
At 4:39 PM, Blogger job opportunitya said...

Exciting blog. Your site was amazing and will be
back again! I never get tired of looking for blogs
just like this one.
In an efford of finding the right info, check for my southern california plastic surgery blog site.

 
At 3:06 PM, Blogger job opportunitya said...

Incredible blog. I admired your site and I will be
back once again to view it! I use much of my spare
time searching for blogs like yours.
No matter when you are, just stop by and check for my teen and plastic surgery blog site.

 
At 11:30 AM, Blogger job opportunitya said...

Awesome blog. I'm loving the site and I have to
return there soon! Going online, when I have the time,
I look for blogs close to your work!
In an efford of finding the right info, check for my plastic surgery new york blog site.

 
At 6:59 AM, Blogger Boca Expert said...

If a “hot” home owner area cools off, who’s going to argue that it does not have larger implications? Boca Raton, Florida, may have some valuable lessons for the real estate industry as a whole. Read more …

 
At 2:02 AM, Blogger humm-v6 said...

Unique blog my friend, I can hardly wait to vist
this site again. I just worship the site its comes
from! Believe me in my extra time I'm consistently
looking up blogs like this.
Please discover my pay day cash advance blog.

 
At 6:28 PM, Blogger Mark said...

I think i got that

Car Breakdown Cover

 
At 6:28 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

good stuff

Jaguar Car Parts

 
At 11:40 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

found your site today and really liked it.. i bookmarked it and will be back to check it out some more later ..

 

Post a Comment

<< Home