Thursday, June 02, 2005

HB 1534: Lyme Disease and Tick-Borne Disease Insurance Coverage / Physician Treatment of Tick-Borne Diseases

H.B. 1534, P.N. 1889 (PHILLIPS) This would create the Lyme and Related Tick-Borne Disease Education, Prevention, and Treatment Act.
An appropriate health insurance policy would be required to cover Lyme disease and related tick-borne diseases.
A physician could not be disciplined for treating such a disease if a patient is clinically diagnosed as having such disease. A physician who prescribes long-term care yet fails to properly monitor this care could be disciplined.
This would create a Task Force of state officials and physicians to study Lyme disease and other tick-borne diseases and to create information campaigns in parks, hunting areas, and public lands.

6 Comments:

At 7:52 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Go for it. This is a deadly disease that needs to be looked into and have checks and boundries.

 
At 5:34 PM, Blogger Disease Index said...

You keep a nice blog. I just started one myself about Diseases. If you know of anyone who could benefit from Diseases information, then please refer them to my Diseasesinformation site. I'll return the favor by referring my friends to your site.

 
At 6:10 PM, Blogger Disease Index said...

You keep a nice blog. I just started one myself, about Diseases. If you know of anyone who'd benefit from Diseases information, then please refer them to my Diseases information site. I'll return the favor.

Let's put an end to the suffering.
___________________________
**Disease-Index.com**
Find A Cure For Any Disease!

 
At 10:08 PM, Blogger Disease Index said...

You keep a very nice blog. I'm new to the whole blog thingy, but I enjoy reading through other people's blogs.
___________________________
Let's end the suffering of all Diseases
Find A Cure For Any Disease:
www.Disease-Index.com

 
At 5:57 AM, Blogger blaze said...

Great site very informative topics on united health care medical insurance.
I have been working on a site about united health care medical insurance
and would be very pleased if you would take a look and let me know what you think.

 
At 9:00 AM, Blogger Edward-xzsoj3a2q said...

Cool blog you have. Did you know that at guy named Royal Rife figured out that every species of virus resonates at a specific frequency back in the 1930's. He also figured out how to shatter them like an opera singer can shatter a glass with the right note. He did it with electronic frequencies.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home