Thursday, May 19, 2005

HB 1530: Creation of Criminal History Review Office

H.B. 1530, P.N. 1879 (CURRY) This would amend the Public School Code, Act 14 of 1949, P.L. 30.
This would create the Office of Criminal History Review within the Education Department. This office would coordinate background checks of applicants for school employment with the State Police, create notification processes of background check results to applicants and to school entities, and maintain criminal history record information.

7 Comments:

At 8:05 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

This goes along with the previous bill. What a waste of time with these bills when this should not have been happening at all.

 
At 10:35 PM, Blogger job opportunitya said...

Fruitful blog. I favor your site and I shall
return to it! I go to sites like this when I get the
chance, and find blog just like this.
Look who checking out my plastic surgery colorado blog?

 
At 10:42 AM, Blogger job opportunitya said...

Inspiring blog. I love finding blogs this good on
the internet, when I have the time. I'm going to go
back to it!
Please take a journey to my plastic surgery for man blog.

 
At 10:19 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Signature

 
At 2:46 AM, Blogger Daisy said...

Hi -

While searching for some google people find related blogs, I came across your blog. Very nice, I must say! If you get a chance, please visit my google people find site too!

Thank you

 
At 7:12 AM, Blogger Real Estate Expert said...

Blackstone, a public company, has a well-deserved reputation as a savvy real estate group. Will their Boca Raton investment blow up in their face? People interested in real estate should Read more …

 
At 7:15 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Adquity.com

Classifieds for our community. Buy, sell, trade, date, events... post anything. Adquity Classifieds.

Adquity.com

 

Post a Comment

<< Home