Friday, May 06, 2005

HB 759: Displaying Flags Within Condominiums

H.B. 759, P.N. 921 (MUSTIO) This would create the American, Commonwealth, and Military Flag Act.
This would disallow a homeowners association, unit owners association, or a master association from prohibiting the outdoor display of,and use of wall brackets to display, one American flag, Commonwealth flag, or military flag per unit if on the unit owner’s property and not on common property. Such an association may regulate the size of such a flag if larger than five feet by three feet.

2 Comments:

At 2:16 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hi: I was looking for information on downtown San Diego and can upon your site. I'm working on a site about Downtown San Diego condo living and looking for any good facts that I might be able to incorporate into my site to really provide an in-depth information source. After reading your Blog, I found it interesting, but, it wasn't what I was looking for. With that said, I must say I've enjoyed reading it. I bookmarked your blog for the future. Well I'm off again in search for more detailed inner city living information.

 
At 10:40 PM, Anonymous makati condominiums said...

Nice blog. Thanks for the read.

Arrielle P

 

Post a Comment

<< Home